Here’s a sign we caught in Singapore. If you’re educated enough to read the sign, you should be well aware of putting water and soap on your hands to clean it. Could I be wrong?
In case you have forgotten, here are the 8 steps to washing your hands. Skip a step and you’ll have to start over. Memorize and preform these essential steps and you’re on the road to success!
1. Rub palms together
2. Interface fingers and continue rubbing
3. Rub backs of both hands
4. Interlock fingers and rub mid-joints
5. Rub them in a rotating manner
6. Rub fingertips of one hand on the other palm
7. Rub wrist to mid-upper arm in a rotating manner
8. Dry hands thoroughly
Only in Singapore…