I’m on the QiRanger Podcast with Steve Miller!
Xi’an, China is a special place to me. I lived there for close to a year teaching English to university students. I got to know the city very well. I’m glad I had to opportunity to share one of my favorite cities on the podcast. Listen as I talk about my favorite dishes, what to do in the city, how to get there, and a little about the cities history.
The embedded video below is fast forwarded to my part but I highly recommend listening to the whole thing. Subscribe to his YouTube channel and learn more about his adventures in Korea and beyond.
Want to learn more about Xi’an, China?
- Read my review on the university I taught at in Xi’an. It’s a good reference on what to look out for in your school.
- Find out what I miss the most about China.
- How I became a kind of a big deal in China and part 2 of it.
- My visit to the Horticultural World Expo in Xi’an was — interesting.
- I talk about the Muslim Quarter in the podcast. Here’s a complete guide to the foods in the Muslim Quarter.
- I talk about train travel in the podcast. Here are some simple tips on train travel in China.
- Find out what’s really being taught in the universities of China.