- 52/48 Nylon Cotton (NYCO) Ripstop (6.5 oz) with DWR Treatment
- Unrestricted Movement: A gusseted crotch provides freedom of motion while the back yoke enhances fit and eases movement.
- Accessibility: Ten total pockets including an outer thigh pocket to quickly stash your smartphone, radio, tools or 30rd AR-type magazine.
Stephanie can attest that I wear this hoodie perhaps too often. If it’s cold outside, there’s a good chance I’m taking this with me. It often just replaces my jacket and it looks great. It’s bulky and heavy but it’s still going in my backpack for any cold or winter trips. I love the style and it keeps me warm.
I’ve been taking this hoodie out for cold winter night runs outside. I definitely didn’t have to worry about getting cold. Not sure if it’s designed for running but it’s been great for me.
The way the pockets were designed is one of my favorite features. There’s six well placed pockets with plenty of room. I put my Galaxy in one of the pockets and loop the headphones through the hole underneath the pocket and into the hoodie.
- Polartec® Wind Pro®
- 100% Polyester (10 oz)
- DWR Finish (Durable Water Repellent)
- Made for Motion: A single panel running from the cuff, up the arm, and down the torso to the bottom hem enables full range of motion and eliminates excess bulk.
The clothing was sent to me for review. All opinions are my own.