I have to admit, upon opening the box, I didn't like the design. I've never owned a pair of pants that had front pockets. What would I put in it? I've been testing out the pants the last several weeks and surprisingly, I really love them now. For some reason, it looks better on than out of the box.
I took the pants out to the gym with me and they were perfect. Good fit and very comfortable. I figured out what the front pocket can be used for too by putting my Galaxy phone in that pocket which was super convenient compared to a side pocket.
I've also never owned pants button-fly pants. It's not the most convenient configuration when going to the bathroom but I can see why they were designed with buttons rather than a zipper. They do look more stylish and old-fashioned with button-flies. The area does seem to stretch out better and it's more comfortable than zipper pants. Plus, they don't bite. If you're worried about the buttons breaking, it comes with signature slotted buttons that slide quickly onto the webbing for quick self-repair.
- 52/48 Nylon Cotton (NYCO) Ripstop (6.5 oz) with DWR Treatment
- Unrestricted Movement: A gusseted crotch provides freedom of motion while the back yoke enhances fit and eases movement.
- Accessibility: Ten total pockets including an outer thigh pocket to quickly stash your smartphone, radio, tools or 30rd AR-type magazine.
Stephanie can attest that I wear this hoodie perhaps too often. If it’s cold outside, there’s a good chance I’m taking this with me. It often just replaces my jacket and it looks great. It’s bulky and heavy but it’s still going in my backpack for any cold or winter trips. I love the style and it keeps me warm.
I’ve been taking this hoodie out for cold winter night runs outside. I definitely didn’t have to worry about getting cold. Not sure if it’s designed for running but it’s been great for me.
The way the pockets were designed is one of my favorite features. There’s six well placed pockets with plenty of room. I put my Galaxy in one of the pockets and loop the headphones through the hole underneath the pocket and into the hoodie.
- Polartec® Wind Pro®
- 100% Polyester (10 oz)
- DWR Finish (Durable Water Repellent)
- Made for Motion: A single panel running from the cuff, up the arm, and down the torso to the bottom hem enables full range of motion and eliminates excess bulk.
The clothing was sent to me for review. All opinions are my own.